Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Bethany


Well Bethany turned 26 this last Friday. So I thought I would say a few nice things about Bethany.

1. Bethany is a trooper. She does so much with Porter, work, and me being gone for all my coaching stuff and being pregnant.

2. Bethany keeps me smiling. I am thinking about keeping an audio recorder next to the bed to record the hilarious things she says when she wakes up at night. For instance, last night I woke up and looked out the window and it had snowed alot I was thinking about school being canceled and said out loud, "oh no I think school is going to be canceled," Bethany sat straight up and said loudly, "UH-OH Spaghetti-O's." I laughed so hard and so did she and quickly she fell asleep.

3. She has such passion when she teaches the young women. All the girls in the young womens at some point have come up to me and told me how they love her lessons and her spirit. I tell them "I do too, thats why I married her."

4. She absolutely loves to laugh at goofy things. Sometimes the dumbest things will happen and both of us will just bust out laughing, just ask her about the flight attendant's smile.
5. She loves and takes wonderful care of our son and soon to be daughter.

For her birthday I got Bethany a new Scentsy and she was very surprised with the fact that the smells I picked and the warmer were her style. Also We have exciting news. We bought a house. Thanks to the hurting housing market Bethany and I were able to afford a VERY nice home for a fraction of what they originally asked for when it went onto the market this last summer. Here are some pictures I took when we went to visit it last time. Also, here is the link to the realty listing. Go to the link go to "listings" and put in the number 10055087 for the MLS number the address is 4 Rose lane Bedford Indiana http://www.tuckerobr.com/public/AllProptySearchResult.asp

The outside

The Outside


Looking at the front door


the kitchen




Master Bedroom


Master Bath, there is a shower and toilet behind the door to the right


Basement North Side, there is the third bedroom door

11 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Bethany... and we are so excited for you guys. The house is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday bethany!!! Thanks for the fun weekend. We love you and are SO excited for your new baby and new house. :-)

carolee said...

how exciting to get a house!

Liz  said...

Happy Birthday! Way to go Terry for picking out a scentsy warmer that you liked!
Congrats on your new house! It looks beautiful! How FUN!!! I can't wait to come visit you (maybe someday:)!

Anonymous said...

Pretty house! I'm happy for you, but sad that you won't be our neighbors anymore. For the life of me, I don't know where "Rose Lane" is. Is it just on the other side of the river? I'm thinking that one's called "Rose WOOD Lane" though. Enjoy the snow days!

Jennie said...

What a beautiful home! How exciting for your little family.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Bethany! I remember your 20th birthday party... you had all of us and the ward boys come out to your house and then up to the hills to go snowmobiling and sledding. It was so much fun! :) So many good memories at Bristol Manor. Congrats on the house! I am SO SO jealous! It is beautiful. We are looking for a home right now too. I wish we lived near you! The homes out here aren't near as nice! :) LUCKY!

Bedkes said...

Happy Birthday to Bethany! I agree with you Terry she is the best. Congrats on the new house, it's absolutely gorgeous!!!

Fern said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!
I am FLOORED by your new house... AMAZING and congratulations!

Marianna said...

Ok Terry the story about the spaghettios is absolutley hilarious!! Next time you need to run in the room when she is in a deep sleep and say Bethany wake up it's Christmas morning!!!! See what she does. She did it to me once when I was little and ruined my day cause I totally thought she was telling me the truth:) I still need to get her back for that one!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I stumbled across your blog when I googled my former address. I noticed the home had sold, and was just being nosy.

To be honest it surprised me that it took so long to sell. I really enjoyed that house...especially the deck.

And it looks like you got an incredible deal...$50/sqft is not too shabby.