Thursday, May 7, 2009

Liddy is two months old.

She weighs 10 lbs. 4 oz. and is 22 1/4 inches long. She is a great eater and very content most of the time. She only cries if she is tired or hungry. She takes a pacifier really good which I am happy about. If she is held she is very happy. She doesn't sleep as well as I would like at night. She will wake up about every 3 hours, but it takes awhile to get her back to sleep and I am usually to impatient to stay up so I just put her in bed with me. She is very smiley and will smile at anyone who talks animated enough at her. We love her very much and already in 2 months can't imagine our lives without a little girl in our home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tania said...

Already??? We need to come visit. She's getting too big already. She's so cute!!!

Bedkes said...

What a doll! Happy birthday to Porter, they grow up way to fast. By the way I love your hair!

Sam and Mary said...

So big already! What a doll! We can't wait to meet her in person!

Marianna said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I also need to comment on Proters Birthday Party to I can just imagine him saying fish fish fish....and you cut your HAIR!!! It is sooooo cute!:)