Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Porter's Milestones

Porter turned 4 months old about a week ago and since he has hit that mark we have been able to see him change so much and hit some big milestones. Katelynn (Terry's neice) was the key to getting Porter to do his first giggle. I think he was in just the right mood and Katelynn was playing with him who I know he enjoys. Before we knew it he was laughing. We all just joined in. It was so cute.

I am sad to say that I think every mother experiences this at least once in their life, but today as I was in the other room doing something and Porter was in on my bed I heard a loud thud and a horrific scream. Yes, you guessed it Porter has also learned to roll over!!! I should have known to not leave him alone there, because he has gotten quite good at rolling from front to back and back to front too. He's playing with his feet and smiling all the time. We so look forward to those times because they do out weigh the sleepless nights and the cries.
His next favorite thing is to drool all over everything, especially himself. I can't keep his clothes dry. He just foams from the mouth.

4 comments:

Liz  said...

Porter is SO cute! I love the smiling pictures he is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Bethany! I am thinking he is starting to look more like Terry, though (not that that's' not cute...you know what I mean! he's just changing!)

Bedkes said...

He is so handsome! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love the pic of him smiling!

Olivia said...

It looks like you're having lots of fun. And that little Porter is just too adorble!!