Friday, November 2, 2007

Fall is here and so are the Sunday drives!

We went to Brown's County State Park this past Sunday. We had fun going to all the look out towers and looking at the changing fall colors. We were a little early because there were still a lot of trees that were green, but it was still very beautiful.


Here is our Fall photo of the family.






This is Porter and I at the top of one of the look out towers. You can see the infamous southern Indiana view. All you can see are leafy trees for miles and miles. One of the signs said that on a clear day you can see for 11 miles.

Terry and I

We all went to get our eyes checked and we are sad to report that Porter had to get glasses too. Just kidding only Terry and I got new glasses, but as we were looking for ones for ourselves we couldn't believe these cute glasses and that they were so small. We tried them on him and he looked so grown up just like a little kid.

Porter tried on my new swim cap. I'll have to get a photo of me in it and post it later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of Louisiana- trees and trees everywhere! Porter looks so cute in these pictures. I love his smile. Miller looked at these with me and he said, "that's Porter? he got bigger!" I guess he has grown in the month that we've seen you!