Monday, November 19, 2007

He's sitting up!!

This past weekend Porter has been perfecting the art of sitting up. He can do it for a long stretch of time, but eventually gets off balance and falls. It's quite an accomplishment.


Porter's other great accomplishment is falling asleep on his own. YEAH!!! I just lay him in his crib and he puts himself to sleep. What a blessing it is and I don't even know how he started doing it. I have decided that I can't complain about him not sleeping the whole night. This makes up for it. I don't have to sit there forever trying to help him fall asleep because he does it on his own now. He ends up in crazy positions like this sometimes though.
Porter loves his pacifier. It has become his favorite toy. He is always trying to succeed in stuffing the whole thing in his mouth. I don't think it will fit, but he gets most of it in by putting it in sideways like you can see in the picture. It is so funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the accomplishments! It is so nice when they are good sleepers...hopefully he'll sleep through the night soon for you. He looks so grown up sitting up all by himself!

Liz  said...

Porter is getting so big, sitting up all by himself! I hope he isn't walking before I see you guys again! Beth you look so beautiful in your family pic!

Fern said...

I love the family photo. Bethany, you're too cute! And I love the one where Porter is sleeping with his bum up in the air!