Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2 Years Together


Yesterday was our anniversary. We have been married for two years. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I can't believe all that we have accomplished together either. I really do have my best friend at my side and I love that. I love Terry even more than the day that I married him and I didn't think that was possible. He really helps me be a better person in the gospel and in temporal things. I hope that the love, understanding and friendship that we have grows at the same rate that it has in the past two years!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Marthea said...

Happy anniversary but I have been waiting to see the result of the last post poll count. What became of the cut or not to cut question? Let me know.

Liz  said...

Beth, I don't know what happened but it was good to talk to you yesterday! Anyway, love ya and Happy Anniversary!
P.S. I am with Marthea I want to know the result of the the hair cut!

Bedkes said...

Wow 2 years, congrats! By the way you looked gorgeous, I wish I could have been there.

Dana P said...

You looked so pretty on your wedding and you are still smokin' hot! :) I miss you guys, I hope all is well with you!!

Laura said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! time flies so fast, doesn't it?!? It seems like yesterday we were all at Bristol Manner, livin' it up... :)