Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Terry is 28 years old. He had his birthday on October 18th. He didn't have to go to school that day so that was a great present in itself. I had a fun day planned of going golfing and going to dinner. It was rainy and Terry didn't really want to go. When I asked him what he did want to do he picked going to the Army Surplus. We went there and walked around. He loved looking at the guns, but I don't know if I was very good company. I certainly didn't have the reactions he was looking for when he shot off the fancy names of the guns from world war II or the type of sword remake from the Civil War. He had more fun doing that than anything else. We went to dinner that night at Texas Roadhouse his favorite place to eat. We sure love him and hope he has a wonderful year of life filled with joy!!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Love the posts!!! It was great talking to you! Tell Terry that the next time you guys are in Idaho that I'm sure my dad will go to the army surplus store with him. It's his favorite place. He walks around and pats all these big hunks of junk and mutters to himself, "good to know that is here... good to know." Personally I can only stand that store and stores like Smith and Edward's when I need a good laugh.