Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Could Beethoven be in our midst??


Porter has now began to officially coordinate arm and leg movements for me to say with proudness that he is crawling!! I say that with mixed emotions because it is so fun to see them grow and develope, but at the same time it is sad to see my stuff broken, eaten and destroyed within seconds of him being out of my sight. He is also pulling himself up on everything. I can't believe that he can do it. I didn't think that he was strong enough to. It just started a week ago and now he thinks he can pull himself up on everything. Last night as we were watching TV we looked over to see Porter pull up on the piano bench. It didn't stop there though. He reached his little hand up higher, I am sure to grab on, but to his amazement music was heard. We couldn't keep him away from the piano for the rest of the night.


3 comments:

Bedkes said...

He is getting to big way too fast! He really is so cute, I still can't believe you are married with a baby. You need to come to California and play with me. I don't think I'm planning any trips to Indiana anytime soon! Love ya

Liz  said...

Look at Porter... Playing the Piano already, he is probably going to be a genius:)... I love seeing all your updates and pictures, it makes Indiana not seem so far away!

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble now! There's no stopping him!