Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just an update!

I have applied for a few jobs and had an interview. My interview was to possibly work in the OB unit of the local hospital on the Mother/Baby side. We'll see what happens. I have mixed emotions about starting working. I've put it off for quite sometime and now think that it would be good for me to work just a couple days a week, just part-time. I have loved being home with Porter everyday. I am also grateful that if I do work there are so many willing to help out and babysit Porter. Mainly Terry's mom, Donna, she is retired and has helped out so much with babysitting Porter already.

Terry is loving swimming, but is now counting down the weeks of when it will be over and he will be able to spend more time with us. He is also starting to apply for jobs for the next school year. Hopefully he will get a teaching job.

I am most excited about the upcoming week when I will be going to Idaho to enjoy some much needed family time that I didn't get over the holidays. I am going to go to the Rexburg temple dedication and attend a session there to before I come home. I hope I can see Marianna play some ball at her district basketball and have a wonderful time with the anticipated cousin craft with all the girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany...

Did you apply at Dunn or BRMC? I have a buddy in OB at BRMC. Her name is Libby. Also, that video of Porter laughing at the puppy playing fetch is so cute. We need to get together some weekend soon!

Jo

Olivia said...

Bethany, I've got some sad news... I'm afraid I won't be able to come the weekend you are going to be in town. I was so excited and then I learned I had to go to this conference for the class I'm taking. I'll miss doing the cousin craft and it's a bummer I won't get to see you.

Tess said...

I love the update on the fam. It sounds like things are great!