Saturday, September 27, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Terry. That's it, not Terrance or anything extra.

How long have you been married? 2 years.

How long did you date? I think 3 months. This is bad, but now that I think about it I can't even remember the date that he proposed and I certainly can't remember the date we went on our first date (I thought for sure that nothing was going to come of it.)

How old is he? 28 almost 29-that's sooo old!

Who eats more? Definitely Terry, but I am always up for a challenge and could eat as much as is required. You know I am one of only 2 people who have eaten the Hungry Heifer at Big Judd's. That is 15 scoops of ice cream.

Who said I love you first? He did and it took me awhile after to return it. But he is so good about saying it often now. He never forgets to tell me each morning, before he leaves, and each night before we go to bed.

Who is smarter? Well, we have had many debates about this one. Terry could cream me in any trivia game anytime. Especially trivial pursuit. I guess it depends on the subject. He knows history, people, music, dates of events. I am way better at math, science and health.

Whose temper is worse? I would say about the same. We definitely both have our moments.

Who does the laundry? Terry does his own. I do mine and Porter's. I can also do Terry's, but he is not allowed to do mine or Porter's. I need not go in to details of the pink shirt, set in stains or shrunken clothing.

Who does the dishes? Usually I do, but he will help when he can or I tell him he has to.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do. He helps do the budget though.

Who cooks dinner? I do. He will if I suggest something for him to make. There are certain dishes that he makes that I can't do as well as him.

Who drives when you are together? He does. Unless, I'm pregnant or we are going on winedy roads.

Who is more stubborn? He is.

Whose parents do you see the most? His. We live closest to them.

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more friends? I don't know, I think it is a tie, but he definitely keeps in touch with his friends better.

Who has more siblings? He does. He has 6. I have 5.

Who wears the pants in the family? I don't know. We try to make decisions after passing it by the other one.

2 comments:

Binns Family said...

Terry,

I am honored that the Binns Family blog is on your web page. I have noticed that the Tlustek isn't on ours, but Amy is going to fix it now since I don't know how to.

By the way, I challenge you to a trivia game anyday. I am full of useless information.

Dave Binns

Bedkes said...

I loved getting to know more about the two of you, thanks for doing the tag!