Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Fun Begins

In all my excitement to spend hours surfing the net, I have neglected Porter a little bit. The other day he was just playing away in his new walker one minute and then the next thing I knew it was dead silent. The cute little guy had fallen asleep mid play.
Caught red handed. I didn't think that I was going to have trouble with him this Christmas. I didn't think he was good enough at his army crawl to get to the presents. I was wrong and we have practically the whole month left to keep him from eating them or ripping them open!
I scooted him back and he got right back to them!
As you can see from the video he is unstoppable now. The moving has started!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

I can't believe it! I think Porter is still to little to be crawling. He'll be walking by the time I see him next. Good thing for these blogs that keep me feeling like I've seen all these kids yesterday.

Fern said...

That's too cute! My favorite part is the single sock. Adorable!

Bedkes said...

Bethany, I love his big eyes. Oh the fun of keeping a baby out of things, I wish I could say it gets better with time.:)

Anonymous said...

He looks so big in that video! They just grow so fast. We had a huge round gate we kept around our tree to keep the boys away from the presents. If we lived closer you could totally borrow it! Keep the post and pictures coming. I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Porter is quite the little crawler and mover! The picture of him asleep mid play is adorable, it is so funny when they do that!