Saturday, December 22, 2007

Stockings and Snow

Not only was I excited to get a package in the mail, but I got to open it before Christmas. And the best part of all was that the package contained these fun stockings from my mom. She made them. I was so excited to get them and consider them one of my prized possessions. I have been waiting all year for them, because we picked the fabric out together last year during black Friday at JO Ann's Fabric. They turned out wonderful! Thanks again Mom!!
It snowed!!! YEAH!!! I was worried t wasn't going to snow before Christmas, but it did. We got up early to go take some pictures and play in it for a while because I knew that it wasn't going to last very long. Porter didn't know what to think. He just touched it gently then licked his fingers.

4 comments:

Liz  said...

Cute Stockings!!! I am glad that you will have a white CHRISTMAS!!! Love ya!

Pace Family said...

Bethany what a wonderful gift from your Mom. Thanks for commenting on the blog. I think it will be fun to do. Thank you for your encouraging words. You are so great!

Kaya

Anonymous said...

Love the stockings! Your mom is so talented. Our stockings are some of our prized possessions, too! You picked some great fabric.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Bethany...

I checked out this blog today. It's great! I love all the neat pictures. We'll have to hang out more now that we're official neighbors and cousins. :o)

By the way, the web site where you can find my running article is http://www.jokai.net. Just click on Fun Stuff, and it's the 6th link down.

Love,
Jo