Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter







Happy Easter!! We had a fun Friday night coloring easter eggs. The easter bunny came Sunday morning. Porter loved the egg hunt. He wished that he could have stuffed the whole egg in his mouth. He loved his peeps too! Sacrament meeting was great! The bishop had picked excellent speakers and I felt the spirit so strong. I enjoyed being able to spend that whole sacrament meeting time just listening to the testimonies of the resurrection. I also know that Christ lives and that we will be resurrected as well. One interesting thing that was brought up was that the resurrection is an ordinance and priesthood holders will perform that. I guess I knew that before, but had never really heard it in such simple terms. We had a ham and potatoes easter dinner with Terry's parents and Sister and niece. It was a fun and relaxing afternoon. It wasn't very warm and sunny outside though. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

You thought that glitter was fun??!!! I must have been doing it wrong because I vowed never to use them again the glitter was a flop for Gracee and I. But we did love dyeing the eggs. Don't you just love Easter with kids!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad you could be with family on Easter. We missed having you here. Its different having your mom here without you! Love ya!

Jennie said...

Those glitter eggs look great. Grant took things simple and just dumped the first five eggs, one in each color and that was it.

Liz  said...

Porter is so cute, I could just give him a big hug!!! I am glad you had a good Easter! The other day Gracee said out of the blue, "mommy we go see Porter at his house." I told her someday! We love ya!