Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Best husband of the week award!!!

You know you are loved when all your husband can think about is you as he goes to the store to buy potatoes. Terry came home so excited with a little surprise in hand. He went pretty late in the evening to the store and saw this lady taking down the Idaho Potato display. He had the nerve to ask the lady what she was going to do with the extra balloons. She said she could give him one if he wanted. Terry thought it was perfect for me. On the balloon it says Grown in IDAHO. I have to admit it describes me well. My roots are firmly planted. He made me give it a big hug when he got home. He is so funny! Gotta love him though. What would life be like without a husband who did random acts of kindness that made you know that he loved you so much! I love you Terry!Porter is enjoying an orange. He has 4 teeth now at 10 months old.

4 comments:

Liz  said...

Yeah an Update!!!:) So thoughtful of Terry!

The Wynn Family said...

That is way thoughtful Terry! Kudos to you! Nothing can beat true Idaho Potatoes right?!? Your little guy is such a cutie!

Jennie said...

That is cute, I love when they take action on little thoughts like that.

Anonymous said...

How funny. What a good husband!