Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ABC tag

A-attached or single?: Attached

B-Best Friend?: My wife Bethany

C-cake or pie?: tough choice, i'll go with pie.

D-Day of Choice?: Friday its the start of a couple of days off.

E-Essential Item?: glasses/contacts

F-Favorite Color?: Brown

G-Gummy Bears or worms?: Bear, you can bite the heads off and transplant them to different colored bears.

H-Hometown?: Bedford Indiana

I-Favorite Indulgence?: Movies

J-January or July?: July, Independence Day!

K-Kids? Porter 11months

L-Life isn't complete without?: Bethany and Porter, the gospel is a given

M-Marriage Date?: uhhh??? just kidding July 21st 2006.

N-Number of Brothers and sister?: Brothers-1, sisters-4

O-Oranges or Apples?: Oranges vitamin c is good for you.

P-Phobias or Fears?: Not being able to provide for my family

Q-Quote?: "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt

R-Reason to smile?: Life is great!

S-Season of Choice?: Fall, I love the holiday season

T-Tag 3 people: Brad Wynn, Danielle Wynn, Marthea

U-Unknown facts about me: I want to write a book.

V-Vegetable?: Corn, i'm from Indiana what do you expect.

W-Worst habit?: I pick my nose.

X-X-ray or Ultrasound?: Ultrasound, it was an ultrasound that told us we were having a boy.

Y-Your favorite food?: medium rare steak, or ribs smoked in my new smoker.

Z-Zodiac sign?: Libra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Independence Day! We do July 4 better than anyone else! :o)

Tess said...

what fun posts! it was fun to learn more about you two.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.