Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

So, I have really been looking forward to getting photoshop to help with scrapbooking. I have been saving up my money for months. I had a birthday in January, but had to use the money I got for bills. So, I have been saving up since telling myself that I still need to get myself a birthday gift. Anyway, I finally went and bought it at Office Depot, brought it home, installed it, loaded a few pictures on it and went to make something. Guess what, not enough memory on my computer. What a disappointment. Guess I'll just have to go buy a new computer to go with my new software. The future does look bright though, because we may be getting a computer from Terry's sister. That's not the only problem I realize now even more than ever how much I want a new camera. Does this story remind you of anything-"If you give a mouse a cookie!!" I've learned a lot and am about to give up and take the photo shop back. Because if I don't I might need to take classes on how to run the program or even a photography class. Wouldn't that be fun!

9 comments:

Liz  said...

Beth I had that same problem with my computer... SO frustrating!!!

Olivia said...

I think there's a lot of things in life that are like this. But I think on average we always make do with what we have until we can afford what we want. I think a new camera would be lots of fun and a new computer is a blast. I am a mac fan which means more saving but it is worth every penny!!

The Wynn Family said...

Once you get started trust me you can't stop... The key is to get Terry started on the same hobbie. It's amazing when both of you want it the money seems to come a lot faster, than when I just want it!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this...there is always something new that I want!

Tess said...

Isn't that the truth! I laughed at the correlation.

Jennie said...

Oh wow have I been through this loop hole a million times. I totally agree and like that you called it "if you give a mouse a cookie"

Laura said...

Hello Bethany! I saw your comment on Mare's blog, so I had to check your blog out! Your family is so cute. I love all the pictures. Oh, the good ole' days at Bristol -- :) If you want to check our blog out it's http://gandlhansen.blogspot.com
Oh-- and the photoshop thing is very frustrating. That is so crappy.

The Crace's said...

Hey guys, I made our blog private. Next time you try to get on just ask for an invite and I'll add ya.

The Crace's said...

okay, so you can't do that. that would make things too easy. just send me your email. anyacrace@gmail.com