Monday, April 7, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single? Attached

B-Best Friend? Terry, but that's a given. Porter is a close second.

C-Cake or Pie? Definetley cake.

D-Day of Choice? Saturday

E-Essential Item? It's a tie. Straightener and hair spray.

F-Favorite Color?Yellow

G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms (I would prefer something chocolate though!)

H-Hometown?Ashton-Idaho

I-Favorite Indulgence? Visiting Idaho for at least two weeks at a time!

J-January or JUly? January, It's my birthday!

K-Kids? Porter- 11 months old

L-Life isn't complete without? The gospel!!

M-Marriage date? July 21, 2006

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers, 1 sister

O-Oranges or apples? Oranges at christmas time. Apples if there is caramel to dip them in.

P-Phobias or fears? Debt

Q-Quote? I don't know a certain one, but if I could pick a genre it would be those by prophets or church leaders.

R-Reason to smile? It is soooo sunny today! Yeah!!

S-Season of choice? Spring

T-tag 3 people: Terry, Liz and Olivia

U-Unknown facts about me? I don't mind cleaning the bathroom. In fact I would choose that over any job in the house.

V-Vegetable? Broccoli

W-Worst habit? Picking zits :( I know it's gross, but I love to do it!

X-xray or ultrsound? What kind of a question is this?

Y-Your favorite food? Italian! Especially from Johnny Carino's which I haven't gotten to go to in forever!

Z-Zodiac sign? Aquarius

2 comments:

Liz  said...

THanks for sharing your worst habit, it definitely made me laugh:)I cannot believe that Porter is already 11 mo. so crazy how time flies!
I sure miss you and can't wait to see you when you come in May!!!

Anonymous said...

The part about the straightener vs. hairspray made me laugh!!! :-)